1. You can book online.
- Select your preferred tours or experiences. You can use TOUR FINDER tool to help you find the suitable tours or experiences.
- Review the product information page. Please make sure read the terms and cancelation polices prior to your booking. This information is listed on each product page.
- Click on BOOK NOW.
- Log onto your account or register as ONLYLUXE TRAVEL member.
- Follow the booking process to submit your booking.
- Our travel team will review your booking and approve your booking if everything is correct. We will contact you should there are any issues, e.g. single supplement, accommodation is not available etc.
- You will be notified by email if your booking is approved. You can then arrange deposit. Deposit is required within 7 days of booking. Failure to pay on time may result in automatic cancellation of a booking.
- We will send you reminder email for final payment.
2. You can email or phone us to make a booking.
Simply send an email, phone or send a message through online chatting tool to our travel team. One of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours. Our travel consultant will discuss your travel requirements and book for you.
Our travel consultant is also happy to provide you with a customised package if our standard itineraries don't suite your travel plan.
You will receive booking confirmation by email.
How to pay?
You can pay by bank transfer or credit card. We use secured payment gateway for online credit card payment. Surcharge applies. After booking, you will receive an payment information email outlining payment details.
Can I cancel my bookings?
Things don't always go to plan. We understand you may need to cancel your bookings under certain circumstances. Please write to us if you need to cancel your bookings. Please find the Cancellation Policy for products or services listed on each product listing in the OTHER INFORMATION section.
How to have a tailor-made package?
We build your holiday around what you want, not our preferences. We take the time to understand what you enjoy so we can create the perfect holiday for you. Please contact our travel team by email or phone. You can trust us, not only to tailor the right holiday for you, but to look after you from the moment you speak to one of our specialists, until after you have returned home. We will take care of you every step of the way, whatever happens. Our travel consultants will discuss your travel needs, interests, and budgets and offer you a tailor-made package. You don't need to book if you don't like the trip proposal we present to you.
How to make a complaint?
As a responsible travel agent we seek to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer service.
We are committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
If you are dissatisfied with a travel service provided by us, you should in the first instance consider speaking directly with the staff member/s you have been dealing with. If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant staff member is unable to address your concerns you can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
- By telephoning us;
- By writing to us;
- By emailing us; and
- In person by speaking to any of our customer service staff.
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
Our complaints management process is free of charge.