This luxury high country retreat is nestled on a cliff top looking north to Lake Pukaki and beyond to Aoraki - Mt. Cook, with the Ben Ohau ranges to the West Located in the Aoraki International Dark Sky Reserve, the Pukaki Observatory provides a wonderful opportunity to view the night skies.
Group of 2: AUD $2,500 per person, twin share
Group of 4 or more People: AUD $2,000 per person, twin share
- - 3 nights 5 star luxury accommodation, on a twin share basis
- - Gourmet breakfast provisions refreshed each day
- - Lunch each day
- - 3-course evening meal each day
- - Complimentary bottle of NZ wine on arrival
- - Stargazing Experience
- - High quality nibbles platter
- - Tea and coffee provisions
- - Whisky decanter
- - Mini-bar (complimentary) – beer and juices Seasonal whole fruit bowl and fresh flowers Complimentary WiFi
- - iPod docking – Bluetooth Bathrobes and Slippers Pillow Menu
- - Electric Blanket
- - Astroturf tennis court
- - Croquet
- - Petanque
Valid for booking and stay 01 MAY 2020 – 30 SEPTEMBER 2020.
Contact us to book.